Licenciatura en Business Administration (ONLINE)Keiser University
Otros grados disponibles: Licenciatura Maestría
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration prepares students for a career in the modern business world. Students are offered a well-rounded business education with management, marketing, finance, accounting, statistics, and law courses.
• Assist students in becoming more proficient in analysis, decision making, and management.
• Develop students’ abilities to understand business concepts, terms, and theories.
• Develop students’ understanding of international business and the effects of globalization.
• Prepare students for jobs in the fields of management, marketing, human resources, international business, and finance.
• International Business
• Human Resources
Skills you will develop
• Being an effective problem solver and develop analytical skills.
• Having a global business orientation.
• Strategic thinking and planning abilities.
• Adapt to change in a globalized world.
• Turning individuals into teams.
• Proficiency in fast decision making environments.Ver plan de estudios Licenciatura
The Keiser University Latin America Campus located in San Marcos, Nicaragua has the following security procedures in place:
Safety and security guidelines for students, staff and faculty are posted on the university website.
Any scheduled evening or weekend meetings require a member of the staff or faculty to be present and responsible for the maintenance of all security procedures.