Maestría en Technology Management (ONLINE)Keiser University
Otros grados disponibles: Maestría
Keiser University’s Master of Technology Management degree offers an intensive graduate program that educates students in theories and practices of the modern business world. The MBA program fosters independent learning and enables students to contribute intellectually to the business profession. Students have the option of a MBA or to extend the core MBA program by taking credits in one of five advanced areas of study: Accounting, Health Services Administration, International Business, Management, or Marketing. In addition, all MBA students complete general coursework in valuable areas such as accounting, finance, management, marketing, operations and strategy. Graduates critically analyze and solve business problems through strong analysis of data and integration of a wide range of business acumen.
Keiser University‘s MBA program enables students to contribute to the business profession and fosters independent learning. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
• Evaluate an organization‘s financial position through financial statement analysis and/or forecasting
• Summarize and discuss the ethical and legal responsibilities of organizations.
• Apply selected methods of quantitative analysis to enhance business decisions.
• Compare economic environments and markets and their impact on business
• Through a conceptual understanding, apply managerial leadership skills, marketing strategies and/or international business concepts, theory, and research to critically analyze and solve problems in unpredictable environments
• Demonstrate professional communication skills in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and communicating ideas and information in documents and presentations.Ver plan de estudios Maestría
The Keiser University Latin America Campus located in San Marcos, Nicaragua has the following security procedures in place:
Safety and security guidelines for students, staff and faculty are posted on the university website.
Any scheduled evening or weekend meetings require a member of the staff or faculty to be present and responsible for the maintenance of all security procedures.